Invoices are used to record or store sales transactions from customers who do not continue with partial payments at the time of sale. However, if you are new to QuickBooks and don’t have idea how to create an invoice in QuickBooks Desktop, then take tension, just contact QuickBooks Customer Support where you will get efficient help to create and manage invoices in QuickBooks Desktop. All you need is to call at QuickBooks Customer Support Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 where you will get efficient help from experienced experts. Feel free to reach to our experts as we are available 24 X 7 in order to help you in reliable manner.
How to create an invoice in QuickBooks Desktop?
For creating an invoice, you need to follow the steps, given below-
- On Home page, click on Lists menu and then select Item List.
- Now, right click on screen and select New.
- On drop down menu,select the Type and then click on Discount.
- Enter an item name or number and description.
- Now, type the discounted amount or % field.
- Select the income account and click on Tax code.
- Select OK and click on Save.
Troubleshooting Steps to create an Invoice for Sales order
In order to create an invoice for sales order, firstly you need generate a sales order and filled the complete information. Now, follow the steps given below-
On Sales Order window-
- On Sales order tab, select the create invoice
- On prompt box:
- Choose Create invoice for all of the sales order(s) for adding items from the sales order to the invoice.
- Choose Create invoice for selected items if you want to put only some of the items on the invoice.
- Do therequired changes in the Invoice and click on Save & Close.
On Invoice window
- On the QuickBooks Home page, select Create Invoices
- On drop down menu, select a customer or customer job
- Select one or more sale order which is containing the items that you wanted to include in invoice.
- Modify all the necessary changes in invoice
- Click on Save and Close
Simple Methodto Create an Invoice for Estimate
QuickBooks Customer Support can suggest you the easy method to create an invoice for estimate. However, you can also follow these steps to create an invoice for estimate-
On the Estimate window
- On estimate window, click on Create Invoice.
- Turn ON the progress invoice.
- Now, enter all the details which you want to include
- When the invoice is displayed, edit the information.
- Click on Save option.
On the Invoice window
- On QuickBooks Home page, choose Create Invoices.
- On the drop-down, click onto a customer job. The Estimates window displays.
- Choose the entire estimate which you want to enter in the invoice.
- When the invoice appears, change the information which you want to change.
- Click on Save & Close.
We hope that the above mentioned steps will help you to easily create invoices, however if you have any problem then contact our QuickBooks Technical Support Number Ireland where you will get reliable and customized QuickBooks Solution for the issue. You can contact us through our given helpline number or through Live Chat Support.