QuickBooks Error 6177 is the most common error that encounter when the user try to open a company file. When the user faces such QuickBooks Error then a message pops-up on the screen stating- QuickBooks is attempting to open this Company file. To get rid of this problem, you need to have the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop. You can also take the help of Technical Support experts by calling QuickBooks Error Support Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 where you will get reliable support from our experienced team of experts who are available 24 X 7 in order to help you in affordable manner.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error Code 6177
- When the QuickBooks related system files delete mistakenly.
- Because of virus or malware infections.
- When the QuickBooks files gets corrupted.
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error 6177
To get rid of such type of problem, follow the methods given below-
Method 1: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Firstly, download QuickBooks File Doctor tool and run it.
- This tool helps you to diagnoses the QuickBooks error issues.
Method 2: Resolve QuickBooks Error 6177 Manually
- Firstly, close all the QuickBooks related files.
- Now, delete the automatically generated Network Descriptor file from PC.
- Organize your QuickBooks Database Manager.
- Now, click on the Start menu.
- Open the Programs section and click on QuickBooks.
- Click on the QuickBooks Database Manager.
- If you are a Windows 8 user, then press the Windows key and search for QuickBooks Database Manager.
- Click on it.
- Select the Add Folder option and Click OK.
- You can also select to add more folders and click on Scan button.
- When the scanning process is completed, close the window.
- Check if you have enough permission to access the Company File.
- For sharing the files, go to the Set up Folder Permissions web page and check if the permissions are configured properly.
- However, if you want to set permission for QuickBooks, then you need to clear all the options and then select QuickBooks.
- Now, open the QuickBooks Company file through the local path.
Method 3: Make sure that the company file is located on the network
- Open My Computer and search for your file in Network Devices.
- Right-click on it and select the Properties option.
- Now, access the Company files through hard drive.
- Now, create another Folder and open My Computer by pressing Windows + E keys on the keyboard.
- Double-click on C drive and create a new folder.
- After that, access the new data folder and copy the company files.
In case, the above-given methods do not work for you, then contact QuickBooks Technical Helpline Number Ireland where you will get customized QuickBooks Solution for your problem. You only need to call at our given helpline number or reach us through Live chat support. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with Phone number in chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.