Before approaching your clients for bill payments, it is necessary to have invoice with you. Mainly, spreadsheet formats are used in order to keep a track all inventory, monetary, and other transaction details. But QuickBooks is top accounting software due to which the invoice creation becomes easier. That’s why, it is better to import invoices to QuickBooks Desktop before emailing it to the clients. However, if you need any technical help regarding it, then contact at our QuickBooks Tech Support Number Ireland by calling at +353-1442-8988 where you will get reliable help from our highly experienced team of experts.
Simple Methods to Import Invoices in QuickBooks Enterprises Desktop
At the moment, you want to import invoices in QuickBooks Enterprise version, then it becomes necessary to take the help of some kind of software. Here, we are going to tell you step-by-step list of instructions for QuickBooks Enterprise import invoices feature, you only need to follow the instructions mentioned below-
Importing Invoices to QuickBooks Enterprise using Zed Axis
You can import invoices in QuickBooks with the help ofZed Axis. All you need is to follow the steps which are given as follows-
- Firstly, you need to open QuickBooks company file.
- Now, log in as an Administrator.
- After that, Open Zed Axis.
- Click on the text file or spreadsheet to import in the invoice.
- Set up the Mapping of the columns in the invoice import.
- Click on Import option.
- The invoices will be added to QuickBooks company file
Method 2- Import
Invoices Using Transaction Pro Importer
You can also import invoices through Transaction Pro Importer. You only need to
follow the instructions which are given below-
- Click on the browse button present on the Transaction Pro main screen.
- After that, choose the file which you want to import.
- Click on the Import type of invoices. The invoices eligible to be importedwill be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Options button.
- The File contents will be appears on the screen.
- Click on Next button.You will get the Mapping screen.
- If the mapping screen does not load map button, then go to c: drive and then my documents.
- Click on 01 Transaction Pro Importer 5.0 and select the invoice map.dat.
- Click Next option.
- You will get the Transaction Pro Importer.
- Review the data and make sure the data is mapped accurately.
- Click on Next.
- You can also select new items you want to import.
- Click on Finish button. The import process will be start.
We hope that the above given methods will help you to easily import invoices in QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop, however, if you are still facing same problem, then contact our QuickBooks Error Support Number Ireland where you will get sufficient help from our experienced technicians. You only need to call on our support number or reach us through Live Chat option and our professional experts are always ready for your help. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with Phone number in chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.